[Coco] Looking for Most Recent Vcc. Executable for Windows. & Coco Key2USB

edward jaquay ejjaquay at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 09:39:17 EDT 2021

Thank everyone for the comments.  I do need feedback.

The custom keymap file created by the installer has comments detailing it's
format and use in the header.

The initial key mapping is hard-coded in the exe and is used are if the map
file is not found.  To revert simply rename or delete the file and
restart.  Clicking the save button after making modifications creates  a
new file if one does not exist.

An experimental version I am testing allows you edit any of the key maps
and adds a button to delete the file for you.  It also eliminates the save
button and
 auto saves any changes.