[Coco] Looking for Most Recent Vcc. Executable for Windows.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 22:05:45 EDT 2021

Personally, I don't see a problem with using letters in the version number. A lot of various software does this. Originally the idea was the letters were incremental updates and bug fixes and number (i.e. 2.1.0 to 2.1.1) would be major changes. Trying to manage it alone with (currently) one programmer (our other 2 had life issues and hope to be back soon) gets hectic sometimes and we're lucky to get new releases out LOL

The "Master" fork was originally the current release until a former team member uploaded a completely unusable version that could not be stepped back to the current build, so the "201" fork was made to be current (it was originally our work area).
I have been musing over rearranging everything to bring things back they way they should be, but time and patience are not on my side lately. Maybe soon. Again, I am but one man. LOL

Bill P.