[Coco] Looking for Most Recent Vcc. Executable for Windows. & Coco Key2USB

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Aug 20 17:58:19 EDT 2021

Ah, I did not realize that.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 3:02 PM, edward jaquay<ejjaquay at gmail.com> wrote:   Robert you have a non official copy I gave you a link to for testing.that allows modification of any keymap.The official version only allows modification of the custom keymap.  I expect the version you have will make it into the next release one testing is complete and Bill blesses it.