[Coco] (no subject)

Joshua Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 03:49:25 EDT 2021

Hi guys I’m looking for somebody that is good with soldering I have a video plus board that goes into a Coco one it is the little board that has the video out cable and the audio out cable then and from the little board you have several very tiny wires that go to a socket for the 1372 chip wires have broken off between the board and the socket and I Cannot see well enough to fix it the video cable looks like it’s been displaced and fixed at one point and there is some sort of circuit running across the chip into a couple of the pins on the socket now my original one did not have that

Looking for someone that would be willing to fix this I am wanting to put it into one of my white Coco ones any help would be appreciated thanks
Also if anybody has any of these boards I might be willing to purchase them for my other Coco ones thanks again