[Coco] CoCo Keys2USB - Problem

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Thu Aug 12 20:29:23 EDT 2021

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 20:16:44 -0400
coco at jechar.ca wrote:

> Hi I have a CoCo Keys2USB which I have used in the past however the
> piece of plastic holds in the keyboard ribbon cable must have fallen
> out and when I moved the keyboard and realized that the connection
> had come loose and I am not sure which is the correct way to plug it
> in nor do I know if I plug it in the wrong way If I will destroy it
> can't find the documentation I had nor does there seem to be a PDF
> online can anyone help.
>
> Charlie

    A quick search with DuckDuckGo shows the kit web page is here:
https://www.tindie.com/products/fiscap0768/coco-keys2usb-kit/

    It includes links to the documentation and source code.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Piglet noticed that even though he had a very small heart,
it could hold a rather large amount of gratitude.