[Coco] Turbo9 - Pipelined 6809 update video

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Wed Aug 11 01:15:38 EDT 2021

Wow, this is extremely cool! Definitely a worthy project for a master’s thesis! The fact that it is open-source is icing on the cake.  Super advanced but educational for those who want to learn HDL/Verilog, pipeline, and microcode architectures.

A 100mhz NitrOS9 version running this CPU would be wicked fast.  Add to that an FPGA GPU that could do 1080p resolutions, that might rekindle my interest in OS-9!

James