[Coco] Turbo9 - Pipelined 6809 update video

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 9 20:22:02 EDT 2021

Kevin and Michael,

Just finished watching the complete video.

VERY COOL work!!!

Congrats on your progress and look forward to future updates!

Regards,

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com
mark at gamecamaddict.com

On Monday, August 9, 2021, 03:15:49 PM CDT, Kevin Phillipson <kevin.phillipson at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone. Just want to let you guys know we released an update video on
the progress of our pipelined 6809 microprocessor core project - the
Turbo9. It's now part of our master theses for graduate school. This video
mostly covered the verification and toolkit that we have developed. Also we
give the CoCo community a shoutout on the last slide! Thank you for your
support!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTlfH86KUog

Looking forward to your feedback!
Kevin & Michael