[Coco] Maybe we should RE-THINK CoCo Fest for this year???

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 09:56:55 EDT 2021

Regards to a possible "virtual" CoCoFEST! We did a fairly decent one last
year, and while I'd much prefer for an in-person event this year, if that's
not an option, plan B will be to have another.
For reference, last year's virtual FEST! on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/t4qkRI1JyqU

Steve “Stevie Strow” Strowbridge

Retro nerd, vintage computing enthusiasts, self proclaimed CoCo “Nut”

ogStevieStrow at gmail.com primary email address

http://ogsteviestrow.com web site

http://cocotalk.live CoCoTALK! the world's leading live CoCo talk show

http://imacoconut.com for all things CoCo related