[Coco] Canadian CoCoFest?

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Fri Aug 6 11:15:12 EDT 2021

When I first started with a Coco in 1990 there were
about four coco clubs within an hour of Toronto
a couple of years later only the Toronto club and that closed up in the
late 90's. It got absorbed into a Retro Club which basically became a
Commodore club, About 97 or 98  lasted a while but I don't know how
long.
In any case they soon went back to being Commodore only
and they are still around https://www.tpug.ca/ ( I had no Idea they were
still around until I goggled it as I had not heard anything about them
since early 2000's )

Charlie