[Coco] Help with Nitros9 on SDC?

Don Barber don at dgb3.net
Fri Apr 30 21:49:56 EDT 2021

Hi folks, another data point on this: since two other folks said the
image booted fine on their 6309 coco3, I went ahead and ordered a 6309,
and got it installed tonight. And guess what? Same failure.

I'm really at a loss now. Obviously something is broken on my coco3 but
can't figure out what. I'm getting the weird error 244 behavior in OS9
after doing disk access, and the failure to boot the latest EOU 6.3
beta, but all the stock commercial apps/games all seem to be fine.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Related: can someone point me to the disk image containing the utilities
described in
https://colorcomputerarchive.com/repo/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Color%20Computer%203%20Diagnostics%20Manual%20%28Tandy%29.pdf?
I see several diagnostic disks in the archive but they're all earlier
versions, not for the coco3.

Thanks,

Don