[Coco] TA 2021

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Apr 30 08:00:37 EDT 2021

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 01:54:45PM +0000, rietveld rietveld wrote:

> Just saw that TA 2021 is a go.

That is the plan of record, and I think it will happen.

Coco Maniacs...ENGAGE!

> Guess there wont be any northern content since our boarder is not slated to be open by then.

AFAICT, we are having enough troubles with COVID politics in the
USA. But, they are beginning to sort themselves out. Perhaps that
will start to happen to the north as well?

> Oh well,  there is always 2022

True enough -- so long as enough people still come in 2021, so that
we don't lose faith and interest!

John