[Coco] Van Load of COCO Stuff

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Thu Apr 22 07:22:24 EDT 2021

We are moving house from upstate New York (close to Albany NY) to Charleston SC around mid May.  I have piles and piles of COCO stuff including monitors, computers, disks, manuals, peripherals, etc and could nearly fill a large van with it.

Long story short...I have no time to sell anything g or ship it here or there as I currently live in Charleston already (started a franchised coffee shop) and will be moving my family down after we close on our house sale next week.

I DO NOT want all this stuff lost to history and looking for someone who would haul it away fir the good of the community.  Would be a great haul for Glenside for use in an upcoming COCOFest auction as well.

Reach out to tjseagrove at yahoo dot com if you would like to haul this away.

Thanks,

Tom