[Coco] Glenside Virtual Spring Fest!: Saturday April 24, 2021 @ 7:00 PM

Glenside President (Jim Brain) president at glensideccc.com
Tue Apr 20 20:27:19 EDT 2021

Come join us this Saturday evening for a time of fellowship and
CoCoCommunity as we usher in Spring and continue to count down the weeks
until the 29th “Last” Chicago CoCoFEST! later this year. No business
topics, no agenda, just some time to get to know one another and see how
everyone is enjoying their CoCo (or MC-10 :-).

Never fear if you’re outside the Chicago, IL, US area. We’re taking this
Fest! online:

https://bluejeans.com/889394355 <https://bluejeans.com/889394355>

Phone Dial-in
+1.408.740.7256 (United States)
+1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number) (Global Numbers)
Meeting ID: 889 394 355

Want to test your video connection?
https://bluejeans.com/111 <https://bluejeans.com/111>

We’ll congregate starting at 7PM and probably still be chatting at 9PM.
Join anytime and drop when you must…

Jim

--
Jim Brain, 2020-21 President