[Coco] Help with Nitros9 on SDC?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Tue Apr 13 09:29:20 EDT 2021

I just downloaded that image to my COCOSDC and using my CoCo3 512k 6309 unit, the 6809 file booted correctly.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 7:24 AM, Don Barber<don at dgb3.net> wrote:   I have not modified the image.

I downloaded it from
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/EOU_Beta601_(6809_ONLY)_01-23-2021.zip

The md5sum of the image is e9970d83991c7aebd5941527637a1930. I confirmed
these match on a fresh download of the zip and what is written on my sdcard.

Thanks,

Don