[Coco] Any manual for the "Tandy Color Computer Hard Disk Controller"?

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 18:44:53 EDT 2021

Mine is far away from it's box. I don't really remember much
documentation, this was an end purchase based on things you'd already
bought.
Specifically, OS9 and the 'OS9 Development System'. Besides development
software, the 'DevPak' included system upgrades like a RAMdisk,
interprocess Pipes, and hard drive support. Specifically, one or two
Tandy hard disk system # 26-4155 external cases, available in 10,15, or
35 meg size.So if you knew you wanted a hard drive because developer,
you went to Tandy and bought one, and they sold this to go with.

Not that any of that was documented, even in the DevPak. But since
developers obviously know how to add these modules to OS9, you did that
and it 'just worked'. Copy that floppy (OK, dsave. 374 times).

The OS9 software is still available on the archive as part of 'OS-9
Level 2 v02.00.01 Complete Package (Tandy) (OS-9) (Coco 3).zip' in
DEV1.DSK, MODULES directory.

-ricku