[Coco] ROM Dump

dave at davebiz.com dave at davebiz.com
Thu Apr 8 21:55:31 EDT 2021

Actually, you could say that there is a slight modification.  The DRAM
accepts its address in two chunks. One part is strobed in with RAS and
the other part with CAS. Since the SRAM does not work this way, one of
the chunks must be latched and then presented to the SRAM simultaneously
with the other.

-Dave