[Coco] Any former Radio Shack folks here?

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:12:15 EDT 2021

I worked for RadioShack from 1995-2011 at 15 different stores, at one point
I was the assistant manager at 5 different stores at the same time, I'll
try and list the store numbers and locations I remember; 01-2204 (union
NJ), roselle NJ, Plainfield NJ, woodbridge center mall, woodbridge NJ,
01-2935 Hampstead MD, 01-2978, Hunt Valley Mall, hunt valley Maryland (the
store moved, worked there before and after the move, but not during the
move), Timonium md (by WMAR TV), 01-2935 Hampstead Md (manager, twice, and
as sales associate twice), Towson Town Center Mall, White Marsh Md,
Shrewsbury Pa, Owings Mills MD, Cockeysville MD (worked at this store 3
times) worked for the same manager (Dana Long) 4 times at 3 different
locations.