[Coco] Coco3 keyboards

Correo de Gmail de Fedro fedroponce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 15:24:54 EDT 2021

I have a couple of CoCo3's that are otherwise in great shape. However, both
have broken keyboard mylars. In one case not a single key works.. however
the computer works just fine. The other one has some keys broken. with
possibly broken paths that I have not yet been able to find.

Does anyone has a functioning keyboard that can spare -or at least a
functioning mylar?  I been trying to find a replacement keyboard with no
success. If you have one, please email me directly.

Thanks.

Fedro Ponce de Leon