[Coco] Any former Radio Shack folks here?

Lee leep at tigerbase.com
Wed Apr 7 15:14:48 EDT 2021

Never worked for a Radio Shack, but in the 1986 - 1987 era, I was 15-16
years old and hung out a local Radio Shack in Norfolk, Virginia a LOT and
the employees were ecstatic to have me there helping them and customers.  A
certain 15-16 year old kid may have also been writing BASIC programs to run
on their CoCos that displayed a "Processing Data..." message while it was
copying games.  Wasn't me, no, not at all. Just some OTHER 15-16 year old.
😛

-----
Lee