[Coco] CoCo stuff for sale

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sun Apr 4 16:40:11 EDT 2021

Doug,
If CoCo3 keyboard still available.
How much for CoCo 3 keyboard?
Thanks
Mark

Sent from Frontier Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 3:22 PM, Doug Fraser<zathrasldf at outlook.com> wrote:   I'm helping a friend trim down his coco collection. He has 8 CoCo 2 with  64k ram,  2 with a monochrome composite video mod and power led. All but 2 have been tested with video and they work. The last one I've yet to replace the DAC, as it's burnt out. He also has 1 CoCo 3 keyboard and a CoCo 1 keyboard (with edge connector, not mylar), and a number of cartridges. I'm going to avoid Ebay to sell these items. Can ship at buyers expense. PayPal is acceptable.

Please email me for prices and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Thank you
Doug Fraser