[Coco] Greeting and Spring Cleaning

Montana Quiring montanaq at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 14:30:57 EDT 2021

Ok, thanks John.

I will probably have some specific CoCo stuff to sell as I keep going
through things, but right now I have a Timex Sinclair 1000 bundle. I
live in Canada, BTW. I would prefer to sell this all in one set but will
entertain selling parts of it if no one wants to buy the whole thing. I
checked out what some specific items are worth on eBay, but email me an
offer for the whole thing if you are interested. I can send pics to those
that want.

Below is the list:

Timex Sinclair 1000 (power adaptor and video cord)
16k Adaptor
Memotext (Word Processor) module (includes manual)
Memopak I/F (RS232 Serial Interface) module (includes manual)
Alphacom 32 Thermal printer (with 3 extra rolls)

Cassettes:
-TS1000/ZX81 - ZX Forth
-Complete Sinclair ZX81/Timex TS1000 Basic Course - Cassette 1 of 2
-Complete Sinclair ZX81/Timex TS1000 Basic Course - Cassette 2 of 2
-Budget Master 1000
-Vu-Calc
-Money Analyzer 1
-Mixed Game Bag 2
-The Flight Simulator

Books:
ZX81/TS1000 programming for young programmers
T/S1500-T/S1000 Zx Forth User's Manual
The Timex-Sinclair 1000 Idea Book
Learning Timex Sinclair Basic
Beepers 21 Electronic Projects
70 Games for the Timex/Sinclair 1000 and 1500
The Complete Sinclair Z81 and Timex TS1000 Basic Course
Basics-A Guide to the Timex/Sinclair 1000
Bogglers 22 Smart Games Programs (2k to 16k) in Timex/Sinclair Basic
An Introduction to VuCalc
Timex User Manual
Crunchers 21 simple games for the Timex/Sinclair 1000 2k
Gosubs 100 Program-Building Subroutines

Regards,
-Montana