[Coco] 40th anniversary CoCo face masks for sale

neil at neilscomputerservice.com neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Tue Sep 22 22:07:45 EDT 2020

   Greetings everyone out in CoCo land... I'm proud to announce 40th
   anniversary CoCo face masks! High quality cotton fabric. With nose clip
   and adjustable ear straps.
   $5 each (free shipping to USA & Canada) International shipping please
   inquire with me. If you are interested please email me at
   neil at cococrew.org
   CoCo Forever!
   Psst - have you listened to the CoCo Podcast yet? If not check it out
   at www.cococrew.org it's like getting a monthly rainbow magazine in
   your mailbox.