[Coco] OS9 Extensions

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Tue Sep 22 17:45:37 EDT 2020

OK perhaps what I am looking for is whats used 90% of the time and
what's unambiguous also
I would not include .bas on my list because it could be BINARY "PACKED
RSDOS BASIC" vs. ASCII

Similarly wanted to know if any coco generated .doc files would be
binary or is it it safe to
put on the TEXT file list.

I am looking for files for witch end of line translation will not ruin
the file.

No Extension means SORRY treated as binary weather it is or not.

Charlie