[Coco] Ide HD, CF, and Zip cloning

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 10:01:19 EDT 2020

Now that i have my zip and ide drives copied i can keep the images on my win10 laptop.  This way i can keep using the legacy storage devices and if one fails i can just use my IDE/Sata to usb adapter and write the image directly onto a replacement IDE drive or CF card

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device
Found this utility that will clone any IDE storage device.   I have a working winxp machine with an internal zip 100   I used this tool to clone the zip100 disk to a physical IDE drive.

https://hddguru.com/software/HDD-Raw-Copy-Tool/

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device