[Coco] Toolshed DSAVE issues.

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Mon Sep 21 13:05:44 EDT 2020

ar2 certainly does work to create a file that can be extracted on a
CoCo, that's one of the ways I copy many files at once onto virtual
disks. It's best to not use compression (use the -ss flag). If you're
on a Unix-like system, you can do:

find -type f -print | sort | xargs -0 ar2 -uoss ../arfile.ar

That will copy every file in the current directory (and in all
subdirectories), into the file "arfile.ar" in the parent directory,
and it will write them in alphabetical order.