[Coco] Zip 100 drive

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 16 09:17:20 EDT 2020

Henry,

SuperDriver supported ATAPI when we defined it. Boisy implemented it and I tested it. Pretty sure that was on a 3M SuperDisk platform but shouldn't matter.

Pretty sure I still have the test setup in collection.

So yes, it should work. At least it did before being released to PD.

Do you have a Zip 100 SCSI? I believe I have one of those as well as with a Jaz 1GB that we tested the driver on.

Need to get that set back up again. Have my OSK boxes all setup now. They have various interfaces between them.

Regards,

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com