[Coco] Source Code for ls

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 16:46:41 EDT 2020

William, I searched my archives for the "LS" source but found various versions that were not the same as the one you describe. I did find the exact same binary as you (same crc), but no source.
A quick attempt at disassembling shows it was written in "C" and would be VERY tedious to disassemble.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help
Bill