[Coco] Toolshead

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:54:53 EDT 2020

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 11:18 PM <coco at jechar.ca> wrote:
>   I run Toolshed on my 64 bit linux laptop. Does it work on
>   32 bit os's and/or raspberry pi, if so where would I get the
>   appropriate binary ?

You can pick the armhf .deb package from my PPA at
https://launchpad.net/~tormodvolden/+archive/ubuntu/m6809
(click "View package details" to get to the packages directly). It
will install on 32-bit Raspbian (based on Buster). However the PPA
only has released versions and there is a good number of unreleased
fixes in the mercurial repo since the 2.2 release. It will of course
be updated once 2.3 is out.

And if you compile yourself, never run "make" as root, only "sudo make
install" after "make" as a normal user.

Regards,
Tormod