[Coco] Software needed off-topic

robert.gault at att.net robert.gault at att.net
Thu Oct 29 17:00:04 EDT 2020

Seems you can easily download version 10 if you Google for it. Price is about $49.I also seen the "unlocking" sequence listed on Google.Sent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Joshua Harper via Coco Date: Thu, Oct 29, 2020 3:49 PMTo: coco at maltedmedia.com;Cc: Joshua Harper;Subject:[Coco] Software needed off-topicHi guys this is off-topic my question is does anybody by chance have Nero multimedia suit 10 it’s an older version of Nero that was on my computer before it crashed on me can’t find my original disk looking for someone that might have the software and the key I will buy it from you if anybody has it greatly appreciate it and greatly appreciate your help thanks