[Coco] Created Audio Cable

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:40:28 EDT 2020

  I once wrote a tshirt transfer (screen mirror) program that expected
you to create a pmode screen in some way, reset to kill that process,
and CLOADM my program. It reopened the pmode4 screen and redrew it in place.

So Basic (and many assy programs) leave the screen behind. I don't know
how to keep Basic from blanking the screen when you RUN a program, but I
bet there is a poke out there.