[Coco] Need help thanks in advance

Joshua Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 21:48:18 EDT 2020

Hi there when I was able to install Windows 7 myself I did not let it put a partition at all you can use the whole hard drive for windows seven I’m guessing they went in the head and let windows make a partition when they did the install is there any way of getting rid of the partition to open up the whole hard drive thanks again