[Coco] Recreating the CoCo keyboard

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Tue Oct 20 19:34:09 EDT 2020

   I use a Cloud-9 PS/2 keyboard adapter on my CoCo 3, specifically
   because after a marathon programming session on a CoCo keyboard, I
   screw up "/@ keys in my day job. Having the same keyboard for both work
   & Coco has solved that issue. I opted instead to get custom keycaps. My
   esc key is red, F1,F2, Enter, etc white keys, the rest beige. So it has
   a CoCo look but maintains pc layout / compatibility. So not interested.
   But perhaps folks that live on emulators are interested.

   On Oct 20, 2020 6:55 PM, Michael Brant <brant.michael.l at gmail.com>