[Coco] Recreating the CoCo keyboard

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Tue Oct 20 18:35:19 EDT 2020

   So is this a full 104 key layout (ie works as a full pc keyboard)? And
   even key characters would change, like shift-2 for double quotes? I
   take it no intent to connect to a CoCo?

   On Oct 20, 2020 4:44 PM, Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:

     I’ve been chatting with various suppliers on Alibaba, and it seems
     likely we could have something very similar to a CoCo keyboard
     layout done in small quantities. It wouldn’t be a drop in
     replacement for the CoCo keyboard, like the ones Ed has been hand
     making. It would be a PC USB keyboard but with the CoCo keys labeled
     and in the place we expect.

     Do we care about this?

     --
     Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227
     (vmail/TXT only)