[Coco] Vote

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:45:24 EDT 2020

All,

I am running for vice president of the Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc.
I have served one year in this role from 2019 to 2020.

My job is to moderate a business meeting if the president is unable to
attend.
I need to know the agenda.
I need to know the constitution and bylaws.
I need to know Robert's Rules of Order.
I suppose I would fill in for the president if he would go missing.
I have also called key people who were late to the business meeting to
remind them of the meeting.
Another job might be to train my replacement if I get voted out of office.

Vote for me if you like the way things are.  Vote for the other guy if you
want new blood, and new ideas.
I am a God-fearing man.
I know how to design digital and analog electronics.
I am a programmer.
I know assembly language.
I know the BASIC programming language.

Step 1: Go to the link below and register or login.
https://www.tandylist.com/logIn

Step 2: Click on the blinking VOTE button.

Step 3: Vote and click the Submit Ballot button.

Step 4: Logout.

Step 5: Repeat to change your vote.

Step 6: Your vote will count if you are a member in good standing.  Paying
dues is part of being in good standing.  Most people automatically pay their
dues when they register for the CoCoFEST!

Step 7: You may be able to use the link below to ask if you are a member in
good standing.
https://www.tandylist.com/Contact

Vote before noon Central Time on October 22.
Polls close sometime on or before 7:30 PM Central Time on October 22.
The business meeting starts at 7:30 PM Central Time on October 22.
We will count the results of voting during the business meeting.
We should know the results by 9:30 PM Central Time on October 22.
We moved the business meeting to later in the month, to allow more time to
vote.

There is a plan to publish a newsletter that will have information about
voting.  Check for the newsletter.

If you have any other questions about voting, click the link below.
https://www.tandylist.com/Contact

For other questions, click the link below.
http://www.glensideccc.com/contact/index.shtml

I'm John Mark Mobley, and I approved this message.

John Mark Mobley