[Coco] Sort of OT: Recapping

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 18:23:32 EST 2020

 Thanks. Believe me, I considered doing just that, piggybacking the new cap on top of the old one's leads. The only thing I didn't like about this is that the cap's leads would be much longer and I didn't want them to act as antennas, especially with components working at giga Hertz speeds nearby.
Salvador