[Coco] Sort of OT: Recapping

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 17:31:02 EST 2020

 Thanks all! I appreciate all your feedback.
Unfortunately, I don't have the equipment necessary as mentioned. The Weller station that I have heats up to 720F. Using this and flux, I managed to remove one of the caps and clean out the through holes. This cap is replaced and can be seen in the component side photo that I posted.
I also manage to shift one of the pine of the other two capacitors, but it is difficult for me to hold the MB, apply the soldering tip and tug on the pin to dislodge it. I will seek help to increase the number of hands that I have. I will post updates.
Again, thank you all. Salvador