[Coco] CoCo~123 Glenside Newsletter Volume 40, Issue 2 - Fall 2020

Robert Swoger rswoger at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 23:59:43 EST 2020

Steve,Summer follows Spring, not Fall. This should be the SUMMER issue. Please fix it.  Bob  Swoger In a message dated 11/23/2020 3:20:51 PM Central Standard Time, ogsteviestrow at gmail.com writes:b
Fall brings us the changing of colors, the dropping of leaves, aot Fallnd, thelatest issue of the Glenside Color Computer Club's quarterly newsletterCoCo~123! We've got another great issue with community submitted content and newsfrom around the retro world, give us a read, drop some feedback, and we'realways looking for more content, send your submissions our way and we'll behappy to share them in future issues. Get you digital copy using this link:http://www.glensideccc.com/data/library/newsletters/coco~12340_2.pdf Send feedback and submissions to glensideccc at gmail.com CoCoForever! -- Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttps://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco