[Coco] 6809 to 6309 Switcher Help...Semi Related: ROM switcher ?

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Fri Nov 20 11:01:10 EST 2020

It can be done.  One pin of each ROM would need to be switched.  So they
could easily be piggybacked.  Optionally a larger EPROM would be burned
with the appropriate address line(s) switched.  It has been a while, I
would have to look at the pin-outs to reremember which pins need to be
involved.

Bruce W.