[Coco] OS-9 / NitOS-9 C programmers, lend me your makefiles

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Sun Nov 15 16:58:59 EST 2020

Right, but I can't really do the same thing -- simply copying .r files
from the old lib doesn't help the rebuildability, which is one of the
reasons I started on this whole project in the first place. We need a
toolchain that can be maintained as easily as possible.

I started by disassembling the code, but then I realized that since
the original compiler was/is predictable, I could probably manually
turn the compiled ROF object back into something very much like the C
it was written in. I've got most of that done already, only one
function left to decode.