[Coco] OS-9 / NitOS-9 C programmers, lend me your makefiles

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Sat Nov 14 23:32:19 EST 2020

I noticed there's a bug in the OS-9 port in that when Neil changed the
code to work with spaces, he actually changed it to work _only_ with
spaces and not tabs. Unfortunately, this means that the OS9 version
_cannot_ use Makefiles that are compatible with every other Make in
the world, and vice versa. This is an oversight that needs correcting;
if you get to it before I do, awesome, otherwise I'll do it. :)