[Coco] OS9 LHA v2.11c how to add empty dirs to archive

William Carlin whcarlinjr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:39:20 EST 2020

Does anyone know what command line switches to use to allow OS9 LHA v2.11
to allow empty directories to be included in archives.  I've tried all
kinds of command line switches and adding the folder to the DIR/ and
filespec.

I'm trying to include an empty CMDS directory in my archive so that when
the archive is expanded with 'lha x' command the CMDS folder is created in
the specified destination path.

I've tried:

lha a -rx archive.lzh dirs/*
lha a -rxp archive.lzh dirs/*
lha a -rxpa archive.lzh dirs/*
lha a -rx archive.lzh dirs/CMDS/ dirs/*
lha a -rxp archive.lzh dirs/CMDS/ dirs/*
lha a -rxpa archive.lzh dirs/CMDS/ dirs/*
lha a -rxpa archive.lzh dirs/CMDS/. dirs/*

William Carlin