[Coco] What's on your CoCo "Bucket List" ?

Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey exile at weylan-yutani.com
Sun Nov 1 16:21:10 EST 2020

On Sun, 2020-11-01 at 10:24 -0600, Allen Huffman wrote:
> I’m going to save this list and see how many I’ve done, and how many
> I now want to do.
>
> > On Nov 1, 2020, at 9:19 AM, Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey <
> > exile at weylan-yutani.com> wrote:
> >
> > What's on your CoCo "Bucket List" ?

I am also curious to see what everyone thinks might be worth adding?

Something every CoCoNut should at least ponder or consider trying?

Some of the items I added are things I won't ever be able to do - but
they were cool thinks I know others have done - and it was their dream
to do them then and they did it.

So I thought it was worth adding to show how wide and deep the entire
realm of CoCo related activities can, and have, been.

So, what are the big ticket CoCo "must do" items I missed?

--
Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey <exile at weylan-yutani.com>
Weylan-Yutani Corporation