[Coco] CoCo Demus

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun May 17 01:11:46 EDT 2020

If I remember correctly, Luis's image and rom are for the SuperIDE emulator in VCC. This is for LBA mode IDE and most likely 512 bytes per sector theoretically, it should work in an IDE drive as well). The offset in that rom is correct. The boot drive (probably Drive255) is most likely for the IDE, so unbootable on anything (the ROM as well), but could be a slave drive to copy the data to another drive.
I have worked with this disk set in VCC and it works, but I think something may have broken in the SuperIDE emulator. I haven't checked in a while now, but it worked back with Arron's "patched" VCC for the becker port.