[Coco] CoCo Demus

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat May 16 15:27:55 EDT 2020

Ed,

Let's assume that your ROM expects the Basic partition of the hard drive or .vhd to be 256 byte
sectors. Since it very much looks like the drive image uses 512 byte sectors in the OS-9 partition,
then we need to tell your ROM that the Basic partition starts twice as far into the disk than typical.
So instead of an offset of $79500 you should try $F2A00.

Robert