[Coco] CoCo Demus

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat May 16 05:34:16 EDT 2020

Ed,

As you've said, you poked the correct values assuming the .vhd and your software match.

Since you mentioned "superide cf image from Luis Antoniosi" it is likely that the image uses
512-byte sectors. You have not said what you are using to try and read the disk. Is the ROM intended
for 512-byte sectors? Are the sectors half used with the second 256 bytes skipped or are all bytes used?

Robert