[Coco] Sierra V graphic game ie. Brainburst

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri May 15 11:45:54 EDT 2020

Based on what I could parse from it, it seems like the second version,
which may not be the one on the CoCo, was the 60% version. I think the 1.0
version has significantly less content. Perhaps this YouTube video can give
some clue on how to proceed (spoilers!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI14JojqM8E

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<https://armchairarcade.com/perspectives/>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and