[Coco] Ex CoCo guy at Intelevision now.

Michael Miller mvmiller12 at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 19:39:43 EDT 2020

I am seriously beginning to wonder about your web browser as this is the second broken web site I have seen you post about in this mailing list. You might want to try a different one (preferably with no added plug-ins) and see what happens...

I am using Opera, and the site woks just fine. I clicked the 'X' in the corner and the preorder popup vanished and I was able to browse the site without issue.