[Coco] Ex CoCo guy at Intelevision now.

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu May 14 13:47:53 EDT 2020

Lemonade Stand was commercially available for several computer platforms,
though some were just packaged public domain games (not too surprising
considering it's a BASIC-friendly game). Perhaps the most interesting
commercial release was the Lemonade Stand cartridge (circa 1978) for the
VideoBrain Family Computer. It was mostly text, like most versions.

In any case, I'd be curious too what they mean by Lemonade Stand on the
CoCo. Perhaps it was just a mail order ad thing?

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<https://armchairarcade.com/perspectives/>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and