[Coco] Opinions: good or bad time to sell on eBay?

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:25:56 EDT 2020

Allen,

At this date, there is nowhere else to go - anything sells on eBay. My
problem as a 'professional reseller' is that all my profitable items are
long gone and I cant resupply. The sustained high volume is by necessity
lower and lower profit items, but it's stuff I might have never even
sold and I don't have a surplus out path yet so yay! overtime!

As an aside, with an ebay presence and fixed costs, perhaps CoNect2020
could support small sales - it's free to me as part of my daily routine
and I am building some placement points on eBay.

-ricku
CoNect