[Coco] Looking for Recommendations

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Tue May 12 16:35:20 EDT 2020

I'll vouch for Mark and Cloud9. I sent him a big at ss package of (2) CoCo3s and (3) MPIs for
fix/mildly refurb last year, and he came through like a champ as always.

1 CoCo recapped, and CPU socketed
1 CoCO CPU socketed, installed the 2MB kit for me
3 MPIs nildly refurbed and upgraded (2 x 3024, 1 x 3124 units).

Tony